Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Mmmmm, Pie...

Okay, so I probably DON'T have to tell you all about the morons who are upset that the new Cosmos  doesn't give time to creationists.  I'm not going to link to any articles today (which is a weird feeling, because I'm so used to being one of the few bloggers who actually do that, despite how little I post), because they're EVERYWHERE.  Go to your favorite news/aggregator site and you'll probably find three different articles on these morons.

Wait, what does that have to do with the title?
I'm very glad you asked that question.

See, these people are complaing that Prof. DeGrasse Tyson (did I get the capitalization right?) isn't giving equal time to creationists.  It occured to me though:  would these assholes give "equal time" to him?  Would they give equal time to a buddhist monk in their pulpit?  A muslim imam?

Would you, on a cooking show about baking the perfect chocolate meringue pie, give equal time to some douche saying that meringue is of the devil and that the pie wasn't the result of you mixing the ingredients together and baking it in the oven, but rather that it was that a magic closet done it?

See, this is why he didn't:  You guys are fucking stupid and hypocritical.  So shut the fuck up and either watch something else or turn off the damn tube.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Honestly, I want you guys to comment at this point. I don't know fucking everything.