Friday, April 6, 2012

Dammit, I hate when this happens...

So there's only one abortion clinic in Mississippi.  Most of the doctors are from out of state.  Apparently, MS hospitals are reluctant to give OoS docs admitting privileges for some reason.  So now there's a bill that tries to make all abortion clinics in the state have all their doctors have admitting privileges.  I don't like it.  It feels like (and is expressed as such by some supporters of the bill) as a law specifically designed to close this one business, which would be, IIRC, VERY illegal.  The problem is that it's technically a law of general applicability.  I really don't know what to do here, and it's pissing me off right now.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Honestly, I want you guys to comment at this point. I don't know fucking everything.