Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What the Fu-*BOOOM*

OK, I want you guys to look at something, and I want you to tell me if it looks like bullying or discrimination to you.

You ready?




That's it.  Is that discriminating?  Anyone?

Well, it is to the American Family Fag-Hating Association:


Ironically,this sticker represents the very promotion of discrimination...against the freedom of religious convictions.

Businesses that display this sticker believe Christians should be forced, by law, to embrace homosexuality and deny their faith in personal business practices.

Seriously?  You really think that?  Could it be that it's your candy-asses that want to make everyone discriminate against gays, and are projecting that desire onto them?  Because I find that way more plausible.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Honestly, I want you guys to comment at this point. I don't know fucking everything.