Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I expect some GOP butthurt soon...

So...this links to a Faux News article (a source I trust only slightly more than I trust the ironically named "Project Veritas").  Instead of giving them the meager pageviews from my site, I'm going to link you to the Fark discussion on this,. which has a link to the article at the top should you be interested.
Apparantly, the SCOTUS has dismissed a lawsuit from Liberty University (another ironic name, given their mission seems to be a christian theocracy) regarding a supposed religious objection to the ACA.  I suspect Eugene Delgaudio and his ilk will soon flood my spam box asking for donations to "help fight these activist judges" or some other bullshit like that.  This will be fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Honestly, I want you guys to comment at this point. I don't know fucking everything.