Thursday, April 5, 2012

More Eugene Delguadio Idiocy

Nope, I'm not gonna give any of my nonexistant readers a break from this guy.  He shows up WAAAAY to often in my inbox.  Fuck him.

Public Advocate is once again under attack in national news.
Really?  I think I follow national news rather well, and I haven't seen your name, or your organization's, come up at ALL outside your e-mails and that one pharyngulation. (Edit: adding a jump here, it's just too damn big.)


You see, the radical Homosexual Lobby has specifically targeted Public Advocate for destruction.

They want us shut down for good.

They have demanded you and I stop all operations... that I step down from all public roles... that we cease to talk about the radical homosexual agenda entirely.

I strain to think of a more deserving organization...wait, you have a public role?   Oh, as a representative for the Sterling district in the Loudon County, Virginia, Board of Supervisors.  At least according to wikipedia, which also shows no less than THREE links to articles that show that no money raised actually goes towards fighting for the "cause" he claims to be fighting.

It wasn’t that long ago that the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) launched an online petition to have Public Advocate banned from the internet -- banned from sending any emails at all.

But now the Homosexual Lobby has upped the ante through their allies at the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).

First, I REALLY think you need to stop lying.  As far as I can recall, HRC did no such thing. (Admittedly, I have a pretty bad memory, but my google-fu almost never fails.)  And I'm more inclined to believe the SPLC than you:  they actually use some of their money for something other than fundraising.

They claim that our defense of true marriage and traditional morals is an act of hate and offensive to homosexuals.

They have placed Public Advocate on its Watch List and announced to every radical homosexual and sympathizer that I have to be stopped at all cost.

You belong there.  You're in good company with the likes of stormfront and the klan.  And the reason you're there isn't your "defense of true [hah! That's a laugh.  You don't DO any defending] marriage".  It's your lying in your e-mails.  You know, like that one about the HRC trying to get you banninated from the intertubes.


With the SPLC leading the charge, they want to destroy Public Advocate once and for all.

You see, Southern Poverty Law Center has literally written the book on discrediting conservative groups.
Only if the KKK and National Vanguard are "conservative groups"

They label anyone who disagrees with the ever-changing Liberal Agenda as “hatemongers” or “evil.”

Now that's funny:  If that were true, Darth Cheney, Coultergeist, and Rove would be on the list: they aren't.

Now they are focused on you and me because the Homosexual Lobby has become increasingly central to the SPLC’s mission.

They want to destroy any belief in morality, or traditional families, or even in gender -- and they have as much as $168 million in assets.

It is heartbreaking to see how much cash they command. But it is nothing less than a sign of God’s favor that you and I are holding them off with only a fraction of the resources.
 "Holding [us] off"?!  Dude, you are LOSING.  Just yesterday kids at a fucking CATHOLIC school said "fuck you" to your bullshit:

Hannah, who is adopted, said one of the presenters said that adopted kids were "sociologically unstable." She called the comments "hurtful" and comparisons between gay love and bestiality upsetting.
"My friend said, 'You didn't just compare people to animals, did you?'" said Hannah. "I think everyone has a right to their opinion, and I don't judge them on it. But we don't force people to sit down so we can tell them their opinion is wrong."

So maybe it's you whos assault is being retarded (and I mean that in every possible sense of that word)

They want to destroy my credibility and my mission.
You had credibility?

 Seriously, dude.  Shut. The fuck. Up.  As Bob Dylan said "You better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone: For the times, they are a'changin'"

No comments :

Post a Comment

Honestly, I want you guys to comment at this point. I don't know fucking everything.